Finally I am going tomorrow i.e. 21st April 2010 to experience the Mumbai Indians VS Bangalore Royal Challengers Semi-Final cricket match at a multiplex (RMall, Mulund). I always wanted to experience how it feels to watch a cricket match in a theatre.
Advantages of watching a cricket match in theatre:
1) We get to feel the stadium energy.
2) We can watch the entire cricket match live on gigantic movie screens in air-conditioned comforts.
3) No commercial breaks in between overs.
4) Cheerleaders to welcome the patrons and cricket merchandise stalls.
5) Friends can form group and enjoy the high definition live event.
But there is only one disadvantage I could figure out i.e. Suppose your favorite team is losing you cannot switch the channel like we do with our TV remote :)
Will update my theater experience in my next post.